Spring Break on Rottnest Island
There's no better place to be this spring than Rottnest Island.
Get active along the Wadjemup walking trails, catch your first rays of the warmer sun from one of the many bays and beaches, and take part in your very own wildlife documentary with opportunities to see joey quokkas and humpback whales.
Get the spring season off to a spectacular start with a 3-night mid-week stay on the Island from just $399*, with a range of self-contained accommodation to choose from.
As this beautiful nature reserve is in full bloom, grab a bike and explore over 22km of cycle trails, stopping at Wadjemup Lighthouse or venturing out to West End to spot fur seals.
Your Island experience is just a short ferry ride from Fremantle, Hillarys or Perth or choose to fly. For bookings and enquiries click here.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for new bookings only and subject to availability.
- Valid for Rottnest Island Authority accommodation for 3 or 5-night mid-week stays (Sunday to Thursday nights) between Sunday 22 September and Thursday 05 December 2019 (inclusive).
- Excludes Camping Ground, Kingstown Barracks, Heritage Cottages and Bungalows.
- Excludes WA Education and Public Holidays.
- Luggage label postage and credit card fees may apply when booking your ferry tickets.
Plan your trip to Perth
See all accommodation, tours, attractions, food and drink and retail in Perth.